Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Well, here goes nothing
I created this darn blog thing mainly to stay in contact with family because occasionally I jump on one of mom's bookmarks and see how all of you are doing....and it interests me so I came up with the crazy idea that maybe YINZ would enjoy some of my events, after all...who knows me will know that dull moments are few and far between with me. YA'LL gotta help me out though and teach me how to not be boring and show me the ropes.
 
posted by Buie at 1:27 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Hey! I finally made it here. I was worried it would take me weeks to catch up, but I see that won't be a problem.
    Didn't know that was you commenting at onewink. Could you tell??? ;-)
    I will put you on my blogroll if you'd like, lmk.
    Welcome to the Blogburgh!!!
    I would be happy reading every little thing that happens to you on a daily basis...