Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Halloween Come Early
Had a fantastic weekend. Friday a few of us ate at the waterfront and then I attended Fright Nights at Kennywood. It wasn't as lame as i thought it would be. I'm sure it depends on who you are with there because sometimes you just gotta make your own fun. Saturday Lexa and myself made a 5 hour shopping trip because her costume didnt come in on time for the party that night. Finally she concluded on a fairly revealing costume. I can't say i dont regret paying nearly 80 bucks for everything involved in my costume but i was very pleased with it and my date didnt go cheaply either so not only were we best dressed...but most expensively dressed. Nevertheless mom took a few pics so ill see if i can put em up here.

Well, since i dont really know how to put them on here directly. Ill link them :-P
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ABonelli22/Halloween1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ABonelli22/halloween5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ABonelli22/halloween7.jpg
 
posted by Buie at 1:42 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Great pictures! I can help you with the html for links, if you need it...

    Did you win any prizes?

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    I couldn't get to the pics but don't you worry, I'm bad at everything there is on a computer... Will get them from Hazel or Ju. Anxious to see them! Ok I'm caught up now, thanks for waiting for me. Time for a new post :-)

    Who's Lexa and what degree of anonymity are you hoping to maintain here??? (You can mail me)

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Hey again... I got the pictures to open. Very cute, Mr. Hefner. ;-)
    Now, if you get these pics on your post, you'll have more readers (readers? haha) than you'll know what to do with!