Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Making Progress

Browsing the template script that I put in kinda gave me some eyeopeners. I realized how to put links over -----> there. I dunno if there is an easier way, but...

As far as the translation. I DONT REALLY KNOW...but i went and got a nice confusing and incomplete FREE translation "Still we have lost this sunset nobody this evening us cide with the united hands while the blue wind fell sopta the world"....yea so it sounds and looks cool and im Italian so i threw this template on there. It's pretty easy on the eye as well.
 
posted by Buie at 1:43 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Buie

    P.s. I did a picture test that WORKED!

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    You're amazing, Dude! You don't need OUR help! I could use YOURS!

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    LMAO @ that translation!!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    PS. You're staying up too late messing with the bloggy thingy.