Monday, November 06, 2006
Weekend n'at
Friday was relax day for myself and Ronnie (dunno if you all know him). We sat around and did less than nothing. But i needed the relaxing day because Thurs and Fri beat the heck out of me with tests. But saturday i went to the football game up here and then headed to St Vincents to my brothers place because i had nothing better to do (not realizing it as an hour drive). Finally, Sunday we all went to Mom's house for some food and football and to reunite the homosexual dogs we have. Mom has pics i believe.

Pretty relaxing weekend, this week should'nt be as bad, and Thanksgiving is approaching which just so happens to be my favorite holiday.

Yup, boring post but i got nothing better at the moment.
Go steelers? :-X
 
posted by Buie at 8:55 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sunday was a good day, wasn't it?? :-)

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Buie

    yea except my abusive and neglective(as a child, not so much anymore) mother tried forcefeeding me chicken noodle soup and jumbalaya

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, she sounds like a real biatch.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    What I wouldn't give for that kind of a weekend... Thanks for sharing. Gee willikers, that woman sounds frightening. Soup AND jambalaya??? What a tyrant!