Monday, March 19, 2007
On a role

This weekend I made a trip to the Cager Classic. Dunno if anyone of you know what that is, but it's an All Star basketball game of like 20 schools that I was in when i was a senior. So that consumed my weekend but i got to see some old faces.

Other than that it wasnt eventful.

If you have any information on penguins tickets. I'm dieing to go to another game but tickets are hard to get now.

Some more questions to fill up space.
1.) What kind of pet would you like and what would you name it?
2.) What flavor jelly belly ?
3.) Who is your favorite Actor/Actress
 
posted by Buie at 4:32 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Sorry, Bud, can't help you with the tickets but I will ask around. Why don't you give that Mario guy a buzz, he can probly hook you up ;-)

    1) I might like to have a Weimereiner (sp?) named Johnson or Raleigh or Finnegan or Plato or something.
    2) Definitely Hot Buttered Popcorn. Second choice, Root beer.
    3) Too hard to narrow down to one or two. Actors: Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Terrence Howard, Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Actresses: Meryl Streep, Juliet Binoche, Helena Bonham-Carter, Cate Blanchett.
    There are people I like who aren't necessarily good actors, Hugh Grant, Owen Wilson, can't think anymore.