Wednesday, March 14, 2007
BLAH
i just dont have time anymore to keep up with this.

Since my last post if done the usual class work sleep repeat thing

-Spring Break was relaxing though, spent time with mom , buie, and friends.

-PENS ARE STAYING IN PITTSBURGH.

-Oh yea almost forgot, i got my first CAVITY experience at the dentist. I hate things that have to do with my teeth so it was a killer. For some reason they are really sensitive, i never had that problem in the past.


anyway, ill try to post as much as i can. FOR ALL 1 or 2 OF YOU THAT READ MY BLOG :-P
 
posted by Buie at 2:32 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    I would cry if you quit blogging. It would be way more serious than the little cry I cry everyday when I check here and you haven't updated...
    Sorry about your dental frownie. I would rather give birth than have dental work. And I say that often so you've probly heard it before.
    Did I hear that you were in town and didn't stop to see me??? That's a serious offense, dude.
    Glad you're happy about the Pens.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yay for the Pens and especially YAY they beat the effing Sabres last night. Brutal.

    It will be hard living in a hockey city, but at least their fottball team is awful. No competition there.

    Glad to hear you're doing well, keep those grades up ;) Love and miss you!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I wish Pittsburgh would get a fottball team.

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    I'm not sure if it's because I'm sleep deprived or what, but I can't stop lol-ing. Or is that l-ingol? At any rate, I can't stop laughing. Outloud.