Thursday, January 11, 2007
Week One
Weekk 1 of classes was interesting. My classes are as follows

Business Professional Communications -MWF 2-3pm
Marketing -MWF 3-4pm
Program Planning -Tues,Thurs 1230-145pm
Ethics - Tuesday 6-9 pm
MicroEconomics Wednesday 6-9pm

Business Comm is going to be a really crappy class, we have an
evil professor to go along with it.

The rest of them should not give me a huge probelm but its early
in the semester and I'm not really sure.

The brother has been in the hospital for seems like ages. Supposedly
he is to be released this weekend.

Thats about it for now.
Current Songs = Papa Roach "What do you do?"
Hinder "Better than me"
Limp Bizkit "Behind Blue Eyes"
I suggest obtaining these songs they are worth the download.
 
posted by Buie at 4:39 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Pay rilly rilly close attention in Ethics class, you hear? ;-)
    No release until the weekend? No fair!
    Thanks for the music recommendations. Somehow I doubt you posted them for me... ;-)
    Give A. my very best.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Buie

    They were to you because i notice you are big on music and you also seem to be the only one left looking at my blog :-P

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    I will do that Bu :-) Thanks, as a matter of fact I'm working on filling up my iPod this weekend.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I always look, I just don't comment. Sorry.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Bu, I finally got around to chekcing out your music... I really like PR's What Do You Do?.
    Limp Bizkit, I'm not crazy about. I didn't find Behind Blue Eyes, what cd is it on? As for Hinder, I really like them. I have Get Stoned in my iTunes already. And I like Better Than Me, I hadn't heard it. Now I like Lips of an Angel and Homecoming Queen too. Thanks, Buddy ;-)
    Tunes for you to check out:
    Mike Mangione- Miles on my Mind
    Everlast- White Trash Beautiful
    Jesse Malin- Xmas

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Buie

    That limp bizkit song isnt typical limp music...its a cover..forget who sang it first. ITs from "results may vary" album



    this just popped into my mind. "AN ALBUM COVER"

    Ill take ANAL BUM COVER for 200 trebek.

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Will check that out probly next weekend. Speaking of Anal Bum Covers- THE Greatest Comedy routine of All Time (thanks for reminding me, Alex *wink*)- the Bizkit has some ____________ covers. Can't find the right word... lol
    Have a good day off while I'm at work honoring the Reverend Dr. MLK.
    Hazel seems 2 B 2 busy 2 answer mail, how is your Bro'?

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Buie

    out today

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    That makes me very, very happy :-)

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    What? Did you go and bail on us here?