Friday, June 15, 2007
BDay
I have no objections to you "bragging" about me to your readers. Maybe
ill get a few more people taking a look at mine. ! haha


I didnt really do anything for my BDay, family took me out to eat. Fun, but
it has gone downhill since the days I would do something big for my bday.
haha oh well.
P.S. Thank you for the card Wink, creative as always.

I was watching the news and came across this guy that wants to protest
outside of PNC Park on June 30th because he is unhappy with the production
of the team. He is claiming he is trying to send a message to ownership. When
in all actuality, hes going to discourage the players. What i posted on his blog at "http://www.theaveragewhiteguy.com" I explained to him that it is indeed the
leagues fault due to the lack of a hard salary cap. With the current cap, only
teams that are able to throw around money will ever be successful. The pirates
have the 4th lowest payroll in the MLB and if you think about it, the team gets
most of its money from the city (and fans) so he is essentially protesting towards
himself. oh well. THEY ARE DOING BETTER THIS YEAR ANYWAY

enough for nowww
 
posted by Buie at 12:42 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    You are very welcome BuMan. ;-)
    I'm going to post a catch-up post soon since I've been very lax in that respect of late... I'll include you, gladly. Any details you'd like me to include? Why don't you post about it here and I will link to you? Huh? huh?
    You know I am not a big professional sports fan and part of the reason is that money is such a big part of the organizations involved. It is just wrong that the teams with the bigger bucks get the advantages not available to those with smaller budgets.
    You definitely have a good point.
    xs and os
    (did you know my niece Jodie calls me Ann Twink on here? get it? ;-))
    So how does it feel to be post-teens?

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Buie

    I am going to the beach tomorrow so i will not have anything to talk about untill afterwards!...i feel exactly the same being 20. And i get it! haha

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Where are you going ??? And why didn't you invite me, you little brat :-Þ
    Have a seriously good time and wear your sunscreen. And any other type of protection that you deem necessary.
    xo

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    I came here hoping to see how you are doing and what's new. Unfortunately, I still don't know... Whatcha gonna do about that, huh? ;-)
    Miss you! xo

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Huh? What? I can't hear you, boy!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Bu! Dude! We're feelin' extremely neglected here. Whatchu' gon' do????