Saturday, November 11, 2006
I wake up in the morning and P*** excellence (Talladega Nights)
The week was pretty monotonous, Class-Work-Sleep...repeat.....
Although Wed. i got a call from good ole Uncle Bill asking if i
was free for the evening. Him and i went down to Mellon Arena
and watched the Penguins lose in overtime. It was a fantastic
game and it's so different from last year because they have some
explosive offense and are actually doing quite well this season.
I'm glad they are doing well, it's taking some of the negative
energy away from the Steelers. But anyway, havnt seen Willard for
a while and we had a good time.

A little stressed here because i have to schedule classes on
monday and the classes i want/need to take are filling up quickly
and it seems like im not going to get the ideal schedule that i
wanted so bad, which will make my semester a lot harder than it
needs to be. But what im planning on taking is the following:

COSK2230
Business Professional Communication
ECON1030 MicroEconomics (i just took macro and it wasnt bad
so im hoping the MICRO part of it will be ok)
ACCT2060 Managerial Accounting
MGMT3100 Management Theory and Practice
SPMG1011 Sport in American Society
PHIL2000 Business Ethics

Im planning on taking 5 of those 6, because I don't want the
18 cred semester again quite yet.

Sunday look for me at the Steeler game :-X......but untill then...byebye
 
posted by Buie at 2:07 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Bu, you got to spend time with Willard! Woo Hoo. I'm jealous. That man is hard to nail down...
    Glad you had a great time.
    Hope you can get the classes you want, I'll say a prayer. Sounds like a lot of stuff way over my head...
    Uh, thanks for the "breakdance" comment. LOL I can, however, do the Robot, Snake and the Moonwalk quite proficiently... Just not lately ;-)
    Did I tell you that I LOVE that you're blogging?
    Please tell me how to change the picture on my profile. Really.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Glad you had fun at the game and hope you have a good time at Heinz Field. Good luck getting the classes you want!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    It's me Aunt Wink posting from Ju's house... Hope you had an excellent Thanksgiving, I know how much you love the holiday. I missed you.
    Now I think it's time for a new post, Dude :-)