Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Hmmmm
Well i think I'm done being sick. But now I got swamped with work. I'll manage.


I went home to see the mom for her BDay and to visit the dog and make fun of the brother after he got his wisdom teeth out. An overall successful trip.

This week: -I have a meeting with my departments internship director
-The career expo is on Thursday which, this year, im actually
making an attempt to make an impression and get myself out
there. The thing is, my resume is pretty weak since i didn't have
an internship or anything yet.
- Ah that reminds me that i have to turn in a form for a big sport
management conference in october. Being on this thing can be beneficial i guess.
this conference is a pretty big one, Robert Morris brings some pretty big
names to their conferences. this year there are alot of Pirate people, Orlando
Magic people and some main guy from the nations biggest radio station?.
Anyway it is $40 bucks for RMU students and I guess conferences like this
run for hundreds of dollars anywhere else. Time to spiff up and act important0
for a day!.


All for now, got to go to class.
 
posted by Buie at 10:13 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    Wow, you're sounding all grown up and impressive. :-)
    Don't sell yourself short re: the resume. You can get really creative with those things, for example any and all volunteer things you've done, Little League, lots of stuff. (Why, if you could just list all the funnies that come out of your mouth on a daily basis, I would vote for you for President. And not just because you're the Nephew.) Too bad that stuff isn't acceptable on a resume, huh.
    Glad you're feeling better. You were down for quite a while!
    Keep commenting over at Misery. You're hilarious.
    Hope the meeting with the internship dir. goes well.
    Let us know how the Expo goes. Have fun with that.
    The conference sounds awesome. If you need $40, um, call Gram ;-)
    Good to have you back here. Hope it lasts awhile.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Flash that gorgeous smile, be confident and you'll knock 'em dead!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Buie

    I have a dead tooth.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You still have a great smile :-)

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger One Wink at a Time

    I have to agree with Hazelx2 :-D