Thursday, September 27, 2007
Get In Shape
I went to that career expo and it wasnt bad, but of the 100 different
booths that were there, only 4 or 5 of them pertained to my major so
it wasnt very useful to me. Nevertheless i got some stuff and dished
out my resume to some companies.
I'm trying to focus more on this Sport Management conference that
occurs on October 5th because its all about my major and alot of useful
people will be speaking all day for it. I suppose ill have to bring my A
game for it?


The weekend agenda will consist of Pirate games, an RMU football
game, and stressful NFL sunday rooting for the players on my fantasy
team. I lost this past week to put me at 2-1 so hopefully i can bounce
back with a win. A friend of mine that graduated with my brother who
was in California all summer may visit so that should be fun.


I will leave you with a video that motivated me to eat right.



 
posted by Buie at 10:07 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: